Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (Europe) For PS 3
- Precise Pass - Combining Real Touch and real ball physics, passing is an art form in PES 2017. Many factors determine the speed and accuracy of the ball. A pass made in the best situation and at the best timing will result in a perfect trajectory, creating great satisfaction when a killer pass is made
- Real Touch - See how different players control the ball in unique and different ways based on where and how you control them, dictating the flow of the game based on how they react to the unpredictable movement of the ball
- Goal Keeping - Keepers see a great jump in quality through added motions and animations, creating the most agile keepers in PES history. Attacking moments will be more dramatic than ever, bringing the best feeling of achievement when that goal is scored
- Corner Kick Strategies - Control the defensive strategies on a set piece, such as marking zonal or Man to Man. Offensive options are also included, such as specific player movement
- Total Team Control - Users can instantly change the attacking and defending mentality of the team, which can be tweaked and carefully controlled with simple controls, allowing immediate reactions to the unpredictability of the sport
- Authentic Visuals - In PES 2017, the visuals have seen a major upgrade, offering Authentic Visuals thanks to the further incorporation of Fox Engine. Nothing has been left untouched. Player models, lighting, crowds, fields, and stadiums have been totally revamped. Never has a game looked so real
- Adaptive AI - For the first time in a soccer game, the AI will learn how you play! Player and team behavior has always been a staple of the PES series, and in PES 2017, Adaptive AI will change sports games forever
- Natural Player Movement - Hundreds of new animations have been added to bring players and goalkeepers to life – but it doesn't stop there. New features such as Real Touch and Precise Pass yield huge benefits, enabling a vast array of movements when trapping and passing the ball
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 sees the return of the multi-award winning franchise complete with an abundance of new features and quality improvements. PES 2017 aims to retain its title of ‘Best Sports Game’ for a third year, as voted across the world at games shows and by major media outlets in 2014 and 2015.
This year’s tagline (creation concept) ‘Control Reality’ encapsulates the focus of this year’s product, taking the award winning gameplay to a new level by achieving interactive reality in both control and its new standard of authentic visuals. The immersion in the game presentation and interactive, tactical elements enhance the experience for the player, as the product aims to maximize the fun in playing against any player in every way. The industry leading Fox Engine again powers the series to reach new heights across the large amount of improvements, and with PES 2017 users will be able to experience real football for the first time in a video game.
Official Release Date Sep 15, 2016