Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet continues the excitement of the original Marvel Super Hero Squad with an all-new storyline that follows Season 2 of the hit animated TV series as shown on Cartoon Network. With new adventures, tricky puzzles, an expanded selection of Marvel Super Hero Squad members to unlock and play as, Marvel Super Her Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet is set to thrill gamers from here to Super Hero City.
- Massive Power, Little Packages – Follow the Squad as they clash with a large cast of evil villains in the cartoon style of the TV show.
- Brains, Brawn, Bravery – Solve puzzles and be part of the adventure by tapping into your heroes abilities and super powers.
- Drop-in, Drop-out – Experience the heroic story with a friend in Story mode or join the fun with up to three friends in Challenge mode.
- Factor Powers – Overcome obstacles and unleash devastating heroic attacks by using each hero’s specific factor power.
- Captivating Combat – Perform hero specific attack moves and gain Hero Power by defeating enemies, smashing destroyable objects and solving puzzle elements.
- Premiere Voice Talent – Experience voices of the entire cast of the cartoon series, such as Tom Kenny (as Iron Man, Captain America and M.O.D.O.K) and Charlie Adler (as Doctor Doom).