- Spawn hundreds of Luigis that mold into different forms like bouncy towers, wrecking balls and giant hammers for special attacks or to pass obstacles
- Poke, tickle and move a sleeping Luigi on the lower touch screen to alter the dream world on the upper screen
- Master two worlds by switching between controlling both brothers when battling in the real world and controlling Mario and an army of Luiginoids in dream-world battles
- With the Nintendo 3DS system turned sideways like a book, experience larger-than-life Giant Battles with a gargantuan Luigi on one screen and the enemy on the other screen
- Find new items and gear to customize Mario & Luigi to fit your play style
- To help players through the adventure, the game offers various support features, like a Hint System that offers tips on surviving a particular engagement, or an Easy Mode to make a particular battle easier
The Year of Luigi is going strong, and that means Luigi is getting some Nintendo-love, in the form of much more important roles in game releases! As the fourth in the RPG Mario & Luigi games, Dream Team, focuses on a 3D, top-down, overworld - located on Pi'illo Island!
Rescue the Pi'illo natives, as you fight side-by-side as the dynamic brotherly duo! Enter Luigi's dreams into the Dream World, a 2D side-scrolling environment, where you will have to meet up with 'Dreamy Luigi'! With a full set of moves, such as Hammer and Luiginary Attacks, Mario will fight all battles with Luigi's dream form.
Release Date Aug 01, 2013