Troll and I (US) For Nintendo Switch
- A Mythical Adventure - Befriend the fabled Troll and embark on a journey through the Nordic wilderness as two outcasts struggling to survive
- Cooperative Split-Screen Multiplayer - Play through the story campaign locally with a friend
- Seamlessly Switch Characters - Swap between Otto and the Troll on the fly. Play as contrasting characters, each with a unique presence and gameplay functionality
- Diversified Combat - Choose your combat style based on the situation. Become the Troll and stomp hunters with your massive feet, or smash them with your giant fists. Switch to Otto for quick, nimble attacks and fast traversing
- Terrain-Based Weapons and Crafting - Gather materials and craft deadly weapons that you’ll need to survive your journey
Deep in the Nordic wilderness, a teenage boy named Otto is forced to flee his home after a band of brutal hunters rip through his village in search of a mythical creature rumored to inhabit the forest. Now on the run for his life, Otto inadvertently finds and befriends the elusive creature being sought by the hunters. Thus begins the perilous adventure of Troll and Otto.
Together, the unlikely friends embark on a journey through treacherous territory plagued with rivals. Natives to the forest, Troll and Otto must use their inherent skills to sneak, strategize, and battle their way back home. The forest is filled with unknowns, and teamwork is pivotal to staying alive.
Official Release Date Aug 15, 2017
Genre Action Adventure
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.